You Found Us… Or maybe we found you.
Either way, welcome to TradeRev.
TradeRev is using innovation, technology, and creativity to make car sales fast, fair, and easy for everyone.
Our mobile app creates a digital marketplace where car dealers can launch and participate in live, real-time auctions right from the palm of their hands.
Our technology makes buying and selling cars simple, convenient, and transparent for everyone involved.
Who We Are: At TradeRev, we’re a high-tech, high-energy, lightning-fast environment where no two projects, customers, or work days are ever the same.
As we see it, boredom breeds predictability and fortune favors the bold.
We are coding rock stars, digital ninjas and the most fearless sales and operations teams on the planet.
We’re designers, data analysts, marketers, project managers, trainers and even a few lawyers thrown in for good measure.
We’re not all “car people” but we share an obsession for customer service and passion for disrupting the status quo.
Addicted to challenge? Thrive on change? Put your creativity, personality, and talent to work and help us transform one of the largest, most dynamic industries in the world.
So, as we set our sights to dominate North America and expand TradeRev’s reach around the globe, the only thing we’re missing – is you.
Working in the TradeRev office in downtown Indianapolis, this position reports to the Financial Operations Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Prepare and maintain records of all bank deposits, generate and submit customer invoices efficiently.
- Deliver a superior level of customer service to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Handle escalated customer service issues relating to customer account activities.
- Ensure compliance with SOX regulations.
- Learn operations data flow within the various systems and be a resource to answer questions that arise.
- Assist in resolving any issues on customer billings.
- Practice and always promote teamwork.
Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
- Ability to work independently and resolve problems as they arise.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelors degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting, AP, AR, billing and/or finance experience preferred.
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Good organizational skills with an ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable with a team-based work structure; ability to remain flexible to change within the work environment and scope of responsibility.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
Next Steps: If this job describes you, please apply We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
Benefits : Be healthy, be prepared, save for tomorrow.
Take a closer look at our benefits here .