One of the largest fully regulated utility companies in the United States, serving approximately 3.5 million natural gas customers and 500,000 electric customers across seven states seeking an Administrative Assistant with a legal background.
This Position is part-time
- 3 days a week, preferably Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Initial hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Contract assignment through 12/2019 (with the possibility of of it being extended or hired directly).
- Employee is responsible for own parking in Downtown, Columbus Responsibilities:
- Makes decisions within scope of position and authority as well as independent decisions regarding planning, organizing and scheduling work for self.
- Can also make decisions that have impact on the department.
- Provides administrative support to management or a team.
- Work will include, general duties such as budget assistance, managing team requests for travel, meeting room bookings, time sheet/expense entry, systems support, staff changes, manage team correspondence, and other secretarial duties.
- Utilizes many different systems from word processing, spreadsheets, ERP and other software used by the business
- Logistics for all Leadership Development sponsored programs: o Catering o Material prep and shipping o Lotus Notes calendar invitations and related pre-work messages and reminders
- Learning Map logistics support: o Entering completions into LMS o Managing session registrations in LMS o Managing meeting invitations in Lotus Notes
- Leadership Library: o Updating catalog o Filling book requests from the in-house library o Logging returned items and restocking shelves
- Other administrative tasks as needed
- High school & post-secondary education.
- Experience: 6 plus Years
- Fluent in the Microsoft Office 2013 suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Experienced working within Lotus Notes or Microsoft Office email systems with emphasis on managing the calendar feature
- Ability to multitask, work independently, and flex to the needs of the department
- Highly organized, focused, and able to follow instructions
- Is comfortable asking questions and for help as needed
- Able, to work independently Benefits/Pay:
- $18.00 per hour
- 401 (k)
- Minimal essential health coverage