· Excellent salary Bonus · Great work / life balance · Health / Dental / Vision · Growth potential with a growing, fun company, that values their employees.
· 401 K with a company match Restaurant Manager Now hiring for a Rock Star for the Restaurant Manager to join our team.
We are an employee centric restaurant group who believe in having fun, working hard, and treating each other with respect.
Your uniqueness and individuality is celebrated.
Job Details for the Restaurant Manager · Oversee daily operations – helping where needed to succeed.
· 5-week training program · Responsible for hiring, training, and scheduling employees.
· Creates a positive, guest focused, employee centric environment.
Job Requirement for the Restaurant Manager · Must have at least 2 years of high-volume restaurant management experience.
In a high volume, full-service or quick-service restaurant.
Corporate restaurant experience preferred.
· Must be able to pass an extensive background check (Criminal).
· Proven track record of leading a positive, fun, profitable restaurant.
· Experience with hiring, training, and scheduling staff.
· Experience opening a new restaurant is desirable.
· Experience with Corporate Restaurants is desirable.
· Must have a positive, upbeat, can-do attitude.
· Available to work days, late nights, and weekends.