Looking for a new opportunity Full Time Early Childhood and Head Start teaching opportunities in Head Start and Early Childhood programs available in the Chicago land area.
Working with children birth to school age.
Under the direction of the Head Start Director, head start teachers will assists in overseeing and directing the planning, organizing, and implementation of head start services for children, head start teachers will also develop age appropriate creative curriculum lesson plans.
· Early childhood teachers specialize in the learning, developmental, social, and physical needs of young children.
These educators provide a safe and comfortable environment in which young children can learn not just early academics, but social, motor, and adaptive skills.
· Prepare meals and organize mealtimes and snacks for children.
Help children keep good hygiene.
Change the diapers of infants and toddlers.
Organize activities or implement a curriculum that allow children to learn about the world and explore interests.
· Lead Teacher with a bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood or Child Development or a minimum of 30 Early Childhood College Credit Hours and or Child Development.
· Teacher Assistants with an Associates Degree in Early Childhood and or Child Development or a minimum of 21 Early Childhood College Credit Hours and or Child Development.
· Teacher Aids with a minimum of a CDA or 6-12 college credit hours in Early Childhood and or Child Development.