Ref ID: 01070-9502227315 Classification: Executive Assistant Compensation: $16.00 to $24.00 hourly Excellent opportunity for a detail-oriented Executive Assistant (Executive Administrative Assistant) We are looking to hire a professional, highly skilled Executive Assistant to maintain various administrative duties for the executive management team in a large, dynamic downtown law firm.
- Screening calls
- Making travel and meeting arrangements
- Preparing reports and financial data
- Training and supervising other support staff and customer relations This is a great career opportunity for you to directly support 3 senior managers in a dynamic firm with competitive compensation The client will conduct interviews later this week.
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about growing your career as an Executive Assistant in a quality environment, we would love to hear from you Contact us today to start your career For more information on this position, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .
- Strong computer (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Access) and Internet research skills
- Excellent social skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors required
- 3 years of Executive Assistant experience is preferred OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field.
We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network.
Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities.
We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S.
job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam.
A Robert Half Company.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.