MARK'S FEED STORE IS NOW HIRING SERVERS FOR OUR ELIZABETHTOWN AND NEW ALBANY LOCATIONS Job Summary: The Server serves food and drinks following established guidelines, procedures, and policies for food and beverage safety controls as prescribed by company standards.
He or she interacts with guests and staff in a cordial, efficient, and professional manner and rings guest checks, collects cash, and processes credit charges following company policies and procedures.
In addition, the Server helps with seating guests, clearing and setting tables, and preparing to go orders.
- Greets all customers in a warm, sincere, and helpful manner
- Takes orders and serves meals and beverages promptly and courteously
- Operates the complete POS system and other required software
- Ensures that work areas are clean and that equipment, tools, and supplies are properly stored
- Follows safety and sanitation rules and practices
- Ensures compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and all company policies
- Helps bus and set tables and performs side-work as needed Benefits:
- Medical (Optional)
- Competitive Wages
- Food Discount
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Fun, Energetic Work Environment
- Flexible Schedules
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Assistance Program Requirements:
- High school diploma or high school equivalency diploma preferred
- One year of relevant experience
- Point-of-sale (cash register) and credit or debit card processing skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
- Able to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays Visit us in person or Apply ONLINE