Ref ID: 04510-0010943065 Classification: Project Manager Compensation: DOE The Creative Group has a client that is searching for an experienced and talented Project Manager for a fast paced and reputable organization in DC.
This Project Manager will be managing both print and digital projects including event collateral, signage, digital ads, emails, web banners, and other collateral.
The successful candidate will:
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and management teams
- Gather information for projects and create the project schedule to get it completed and delivered on time
- Manage timelines and schedules to keep all projects on time
- Coordinate the project from start to finish, including working with any third-party vendors and various internal teams
- Track projects and team progress from start to finish
- Participate in and kick off meetings and status meeting to ensure accountability on all parts Requirements
- 3 years’ experience in a creative and marketing environment
- Understanding of production life cycle
- Ability to multitask and deliver on time
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Smartsheet or similar project management software Please email your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] if you are interested and immediately available for this position.
Project Management; Scheduling; Third party vendors; Kick off meetings; Smartsheet; Project Management software; Timelines; Traditional and digital projects At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up.
We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future.
We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do.
Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you.
And we don’t stop there.
We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more.
Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S.
job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group.
A Robert Half Company.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.