Ref ID: 02710-9502222724 Classification: Collections Specialist Compensation: DOE Accountemps is currently seeking a highly motivated Collections Specialist located in the Saddle Brook, NJ area.
It is a long-term temporary to permanent opportunity for a family-oriented collections management company.
The focus of this company is to ensure that clients’ medical claims are accurately and promptly processed and paid.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a client portfolio of denied claims.
This position provides excellent training and great room for growth for someone looking to progress inside their career in healthcare Requirements Include:
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Previous experience customer service preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Knowledge of appeal process for denied and underpaid claims preferred
- Highly self-driven and strong ability to work toward recovery goals If interested, please email you resume in Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis.
Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career.
Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career.
We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels.
From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it.
Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S.
job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps.