MLC Partners are working with an NHS Trust in London who are looking to recruit a Compliance Manager to join their environment division.
You will be expected to provide comprehensive, proactive and professional support to the Director of Environment by effectively auditing and monitoring operational aspects of Estates Services throughout the Trust, in compliance with agreed objectives and in a customer focused manner.
The main areas of responsibility will be to be the Trust’s nominated lead for Estates Compliance including legionella and hot water services statutory compliance and relevant legislation, decontamination, health and safety, PPM’s, regulations, codes of practice and technical guidance and managing day to day and long term compliance issues and planning, with full responsibility for Health Technical Memorandum (HTM’s) and authorised person training for managers and staff.
* Member of relevant Chartered Institution ie CIBSE, IHEEM, IET
IOSH Managing Safely
* Must be able to demonstrate Estates Operations and Compliance experience
* Demonstrate significant experience and understanding of compliance and safety within an operational estates environment.
* Awareness of current legislation/guidance for NHS properties.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office, CAD and previous bespoke Estates Management software
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your CV or contact Daniel Abrahams for further information