Financial Accountant- Permanent- £33,000 to £40,000 plus benefits i.e. study support
Our client, an innovative and exciting entity, is actively looking to source a business focused applicant with the ability to work under deadlines to produce a stellar result. This opportunity has arisen due to growth in the company. You will have experience in a similar role and will be looking to become a qualified accountant.
* Produce full monthly management accounts
* Production and analysis of commercially focused monthly management information with a particular focus on Revenue Optimisation, Operational Expenses and Business Growth
* Quarterly VAT returns
* Corporation Tax management and tax filings
* Key role / responsibility for other tax matters including core compliance (CT and VAT returns), liaising with relevant teams where necessary
* Responsible for the monthly balance sheet substantiation process
* Responsible for monthly balance sheet reconciliation
If successful, you will be entitled to a competitive salary and benefit package. Due to the extensive growth that this business is experiencing, working here will open so many doors for development within such a dynamic company.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Benefits: plus benefits