Are you considering a future in education?
Want to make a real difference to the lives of young people?
Anzuk education are looking for graduates who are keen to build a successful career within Special Educational Needs/ SEN, and are looking for experience within some of London's top SEN schools, Pupil Referral Units (PRUs) and Alternative Provisions.
Anzuk can offer paid work across a varied range of SEN schools, providing exposure to numerous unique environments in order for you to develop your experience, learn new skills, and meet influential people within the education industry!
Working with a tight-knit team to ensure the safety and care of students
Planning, preparing and delivering 1-2-1 and small group lessons
Assisting teachers with implementation of behavior management and academic support
Implementing an effective and personalised behavior management system
Supporting students in preparing for and taking part in social interactions, including school trips and special events
Helping students to build day-to-day relationships with peers and other team members
Promoting a calm atmosphere around students Desirable criteria:
Experience with children young people in some capacity (i.e. sports coaching/ youth work/ theatre & arts clubs etc)
A degree / recognised qualification in any subject
Confidence to tackle difficult situations and approach them with a calm and mature way
A genuine passion and belief in the potential of every student.
An interest in education/ teaching/ SEN as a career
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
• Streamlined and easy to follow documentation process
• Supportive international team on hand to answer any questions 24 hours a day
• Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
• Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
• Opportunities throughout the UK and internationally
• A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultant
To apply immediately please send a CV with contact details to email@example.com and I will be in touch to discuss opportunities