The Job Auction Country


Share On

Network Security Analyst/Engineer 
(Job)

adzuna-us  |  United States  |  

Ref:
ADZUNA-US-G8I2B
Direct:
Employer:
Location:
United StatesW Centre St, MD, 21201
Category:
Information Technology/Computing
Work Type:
Permanent
Work Time:
Full Time
Tags:
job,united-states,adzuna

Description 

Title: Network Security Analyst / Engineer Location: Baltimore, MD Length: 12 months good chance of extensions/possible perm hire Work week: M-F Start Date: ASAP Role Description: Works with plant, Supply BP and Employee Experience manager to drive all engagement, project and cyber activities at assigned sites in relation to manufacturing.

Requirements: Bachelor s degree in Information Systems or related degree At least 5 years of progressive responsibilities in IS or an IS focused business area 70% network routers/switches/breakfix at the plant.The other 30% is network security work.

The candidate will be able to demonstrate 5 years success in IS functional role.

Understanding of vulnerability scanning tools, Network architecture, and IT infrastructure principles Demonstrated Experience related to Information systems risks, controls and auditing Strong knowledge of IT general controls, application controls and Information security Solid Understanding of the relationship of Information systems, risks, controls and business processes Demonstrated capability to build and maintain good business relationships.

Experience interpreting business requirements, recognizing impact on business processes, and making recommendations This role ensures that: 1.

DBS has the appropriate engagement at all levels with the plant 2.

Where projects are being delivered at the site that DBS is involved and ensure that any technology being delivered is aligned with the standards that are in place.

3.

That all systems, servers, workstations, network equipment, and PLC devices follow client standards and guidelines and we have mitigated all cyber risks as appropriate 4.

DBS services are delivered to the highest standards driving service improvement.

5.

Delivery of actions to drive adoption and communications of technologies, services and security guidelines recommendations.

- provided by Dice