We’re recruiting…Maintenance Excellence Manager Enabling value creation through maintenance excellence We are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Excellence Manager to join our Severnside Dairy within our Muller Milk & Ingredients business.
This person will deliver cost effective asset care through the implementation of the Maintenance Excellence Roadmap.
- Develop and drive the annual implementation plan for Maintenance Excellence Roadmap
- Implement and effectively establish key engineering processes inline with ME roadmap requirements
- Facilitate annual Criticality Matrix reviews
- Develop enhanced usage of the site CMMS
- Develop a 'top loss' analysis culture utilising site operational measures (TR01)
- Drive implementation of the Inventory Management Plan
- Support implementation and governance of site Autonomous Maintenance Roadmap plan
- Developing standard setup routines for critical equipment.
- Facilitation of appropriate RCM workshops and activities
- Drive utilisation of Root Cause Analysis techniques
- Develop line performance improvement plans based on top loss analysis
- Able to demonstrate strong network capability across peer group .
Actively seek to deliver most cost effective maintenance program to meet the site demands for safety, quality and performance
- Review maintenance activities and identify opportunities to improve cost effectiveness
- RCA/5 why analysis/problem solving techniques.
- Support the site and departmental 5s programme.
- Develop maintenance improvement techniques
- Drive and support Reliability Centred Maintenance/FMECA activities Muller Responsibilities:
- People management including delivery of performance review, development and coaching of team, dealing with employee relations issues
- Promote a strong safety culture at all times and compliance to current H&S standards
- Sponsor of Operational Excellence principles in everything that we do.
Delivers local site asset improvement projects to budget.
Encourage engineering based OE projects.
- Utilises all available opportunities, enabling others to improve the way we do things
- Create purpose and direction around OGSM deliverables
- Ensures own activities are aligned to overall business objectives and knows how current performance impacts the bottom line
- Collaboratively works with other teams to improve our business This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/88430421