OUTSTANDING TEAM LEADER OUR BUSY CHIROPRACTIC CLINIC.
We require a happy, positive and highly motivated Team Leader to lead and develop our expanding Chiropractic wellbeing clinic (Est 29 years).
* No experience of chiropractic required
* experience of leading in a gym, spa, dental surgery, private healthcare clinic is advantageous but not essential.
* Part time to begin with (20-25 hours). The role will require shift work, mixture of mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends.
* starting salary £11 ph plus target related bonuses
* Running the front desk and leading the CA team
* Outstanding customer care
* be able to be coached and mentored by the business owners on chiropractic and the chiropractic industry.
* helping to grow the team & the business
To find out more about the role, apply to this advert with your CV and covering letter telling us why you are suited to this role and then ensure you come to our group information talk which we will be holding in the coming weeks. once we have your application, we will email selected candidates the location and time of the group talk, which is the first part of the interview process