New Story School is a private licensed academic school that provides special education support for children up to the age of 21 who have been diagnosed with autism or emotional/behavior disorders.
Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school districts and community partners to empower children in overcoming challenges and creating new stories in their lives New Story is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of a full-time Behavior Analyst to work at our School.
The Behavior Analyst is a lead member of a treatment team responsible for the implementation of therapeutic skills acquisition and behavior modification protocols.
This position is responsible for the development of individualized behavior plans, monitoring progress for assigned students, and delivery of behavioral consultation hours as indicated in (IEP) the Individualized Education Plan.
Responsibilities and Duties: · Assess initial and ongoing behavioral strengths and needs of students per school assessment protocols and timelines.
· Attend and participate in IEP meetings, multidisciplinary team meetings and other meetings as necessary.
· Schedule, provide and monitor services as stated in the student’s IEP.
· Develop behavior goals for the IEP and behavior plan.
· Conduct a functional Behavioral Assessment for each assigned child.
· Develop and implement individualized behavior plans which reflect the individual needs of the student and the dynamics of the school setting.
· Analyze FBA and data sheets and develop individualized behavior intervention plan using data and input from others involved with the child.
· Collect and graph behavior data recorded by school staff for analysis in behavior plan effectiveness.
· Review and provide feedback on behavior plans developed by Behavior Consultants · Provide consultation and guidance to Behavior Consultants.
· Provide supervision to employees who are in the process of pursuing BCBA or BCaBA certification.
· Maintain daily log with services provided in relationship to IEP guidelines.
· Collaborate with all staff members to assess effectiveness of behavior improvement plan and student progress concerns.
Qualification and Skill: · Master’s Degree in Education, Mental Health, or another related Human Services field.
· BCBA certification · Positive Can-do Attitude · Two years of experience working with children in the implementation of therapeutic skill acquisition and behavior change protocols.
· Within three months in the position of Behavior Analyst, it is required that BCBA supervisor qualifications (as established by BACB) are achieved.
Qualification: passing an 8-hour, post- certification, competency-based training on effective supervision, and passing an online, competency-based training module on BACB experience standards.
In addition, clinical supervisors must also meet BCAB requirements for ongoing supervision CEUs in order to continue providing supervision after meeting the initial supervisor requirements.
Benefits: Eligible New Story employees will receive: · Competitive pay, benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) · Employee Discount Program · Rewards Program which allows you to earn points to purchase items · 401k options and paid school holidays New Story is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about New Story Schools, careers & benefits.
Please visit our website www.newstory.com