Texas Health Alliance seeks to hire a Full Time Registered Nurse for our Medical/Surgical unit.
The address is 10864 Texas Health Trail Fort Worth, Texas 76244 Hourly Salary range is Min.
–based on relevant experience Work Schedule 7p-7a 36 hour work week with Rotating Weekends/Holidays The Registered Nurse will improve the quality of care for the medical patient.
Patients are admitted to this 24-bed unit with Orthopedic, Surgical, Telemetry, Cardiac and Medical treatment needed.
Great opportunities for growth as the hospital is expanding to add a new tower and 28 more beds in the 3 rd Unit Registered Nurse can gain Medical Surgical certification as well as Orthopedic certification.
Qualifications The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
- Associates Degree in Nursing Required.
RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date.
RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date.
- BSN preferred
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- BCLS (AHA) upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
- CPI training within 60 days of hire
- One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program.
- RN experience in Med/surg Tele preferred.
- Good computer skills using a medical management application.
- Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
- Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care.
- A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
Preferred Qualifications 1 years Med/Surg RN experience in an acute care or rehab setting preferred.
Prefer strong med/surg experience including charge/preceptor skills ACLS training upon hire preferred Why Texas Health Resources? Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance serves the communities of North Fort Worth, Keller, Haslet, Justin, Roanoke and the surrounding area with advanced medical treatments and an experienced staff that provides compassionate care.
With a mission of improving the health of the people in the communities we serve, Texas Health Alliance and the physicians on its medical staff are committed to your well-being and the health and wellness of your family.
Texas Health Alliance offers: Emergency Department Heart and Vascular Imaging Intensive Care Occupational Health Rehabilitation Respiratory Therapy Surgery Women and Infants Care Texas Health Highlights
- 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4 th year in a row)
- 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 th year in a row)
- 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor