This Maintenance Technician will have the ability to lead other service technicians, design solutions for difficult problems, able to manage outside contractors, be on call for emergencies, ability to handle multiple projects and daily activities, and meet time lines.
Develop plans on how to accomplish departmental and distribution goals.
This person will also need to: - Install, remove, rebuild, maintain and - troubleshoot all conveyor systems, electrical and mechanical.
- Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components: photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tachs, and encoders.
- PLC programs, ability to troubleshoot ladder logic (read use for troubleshooting), components (CPU back plains, I/O boards, counters, modules, and devices) and communications modules (Ethernet).
- Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and directions to help them achieve their goals.
- Develop training plans for service technicians.
- Develop and execute Preventive Maintenance programs.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationships across all levels in the organization.
- Ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance.
- Promoting and conduct good housekeeping practices.
- Dedicated to supporting production by working in a safe, customer focused manner.
- Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric.
Additional Skills & Qualifications Knowledge of CMMS programs Preventative maintenance procedures Industrial electrical controls, electronics Industrial PC literacy Knowledge of N.E.C.
Preferred Qualifications: Experience with PLCs, specifically Allen Bradley controls a big plus.
Electrical and electronic principles.
Contract to hire opportunity with benefits.
About Aerotek: We know that a company's success starts with its employees.
We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity.
As a Best of Staffing ® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees.
Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services.
With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year.
Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions.
Learn more at Aerotek.com.