Job Title: Trainee Coaching and Development Coordinator
Location: Kings Hill
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00-17:00 (36.25 hours)
Our client is looking to grow their existing team in The Customer Operations department by taking on a Trainee Coaching and Development Coordinator, offering a competitive salary and a supportive work environment, where self-development and improvement is encouraged and supported.
Based in Kings Hill, you will be carrying out quality reviews daily, providing immediate feedback to the staff member and recording performance anomalies effectively as well as assisting with coaching and supporting new and existing colleagues through a development culture. You will be required to identify areas for improvement in colleague performance and implement training plans to support development strategy.
As well as this you will be responsible for:
* Assist with hosting training sessions for new and existing colleagues.
* Identify process inefficiencies and put forward ideas for potential changes for improvements.
* Maintain and update training material to ensure they consistently reflect current processes.
* Establish and maintain training records for all colleagues in relation to training and quality reviews.
* Ensure that the management team is always kept up to date on the strengths and opportunities of team members.
* Work closely with the line manager to turn mistakes into learning opportunities, ensuring that knowledge and key development areas are shared openly with others.
* Ensure that our customers are treated in accordance with the principals of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
* Act in accordance with the Company’s values with both internal and external customers to facilitate continued and improved company reputation and success
* Ensure all activities are carried out in compliance with all relevant regulatory and legal requirements and company policies
* Remain vigilant to the potential opportunities for financial crime, fraud and money laundering and take actions appropriate to mitigate their likelihood and impact
* Alert to potential regulatory and business risks within the Department. Also ensure such risks are included in the Departmental Risk Management Programme, and that action is taken to mitigate them
* The personal data of customers, staff and other individuals must be handled lawfully and in accordance with current Data Protection laws, and other related legislation. Employees are also individually responsible for ensuring they comply with associated Insurance policies and procedures
* Make sure that everything you do fits in with the legal requirements
* Be aware of threats to our organisation and customers (e.g. financial crime, fraud and money laundering)
* Taking the appropriate action to minimise the impact of risks to our business (e.g. by following processes and reporting any concerns to your manager)
* Treating the personal data of our customers, employees and other individuals lawfully and in accordance with the current legislation
What would we like to see in you?
* Desire to mentor, coach and train
* Ability to respond competently and non-defensively to difficult or unexpected questions and challenges
* Ability to provide open and constructive feedback to team members
* Track record of high-performance standards
* Can motivate and encourage others to achieve their objectives with the ability to motivate and inspire others
* Ability to communicate at subordinate, peer and management level
* 5 GCSE level qualifications, grace C or above (including Maths and English)
* Attention to detail and methodical and organised
* High standard of personal motivation and initiative
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Business for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website