Our client a reputable organization is seeking to hire a sales manager who will be responsible for supervision and organizing the sale team. You will in charge of managing organizational sale by developing a business planplan, meeting planned goalgoal and coordinating with the marketing department.
You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performaperformance of your sale team by tracking sales goals and setting individual sales target and facilitate the ongoing training of the sales people.
- Managing sales by developing a business plan that cover sales, revenue and expense control.
- Meeting sales plan
- Setting individual sales target with the sales team
- Tracking sales goal and reporting result as necessary
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team
- Coordinating with marketing and lead generation
- Developing your sales team with motivation, counseling and product knowledge education
- Promoting the organization and products
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to the product
Requirements / Skills
Bachelors degree in business or related fields.
Experience in planning and implementing sales strategy.
Experience in customer relation management.
Experience managing and directing a sales team.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Dedicated to Providing great customer service.
Ability to lead a sales team.