Join Staff Management | SMX as our next Account Supervisor.
Oversee the day to day management of a shift at a client site.
From interviewing and orienting new associates to ensuring accurate payroll and invoicing, as an Account Supervisor, you'll apply your outstanding organizational skills to facilitate an efficient, safe and productive onsite operation .
You will utilize your knowledge of company policies and procedures to ensure shifts are fully staffed and appropriately reported, and work with our associates to address all issues and concerns.
Support of strategic projects, including some administrative tasks, may be required periodically to further develop the client partnership .
Essential Job Functions: ASSOCIATE MANAGEMENT Track and report daily associate attendance, conduct and performance to maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
Assist in associate recruiting efforts to ensure sufficient, qualified staff levels are reliably met.
Schedule, orient, train and/or test incoming associates, as required, as part of pre-employment.
Directly supervise associate team Group Leads, assigning and following up on task completion and providing feedback on performance.
REPORTING & PAYROLL Using proprietary software, complete daily shift check-in and operations reporting to ensure that each shift is properly staffed.
Execute accurate payroll and invoicing.
SAFETY PROGRAMMING Complete regular safety checks, issue warnings to violators and complete accident reports when required.
This may include managing associates on light duty, providing them with work within restrictions, following up on injury status.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
preferred, or at least six months of related experience
- Knowledge of MS Office software: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
- Comfort communicating to various audiences, both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Exceptional attention to detail About Us: Connecting people and work for over 30 years, Staff Management’s mission is to help partners drive business growth and remain flexible while responding to increasing demands, variable operational costs and constant change.
Specialization in contingent workforce strategy and implementation uniquely positions Staff Management at the crossroads of industry and workforce– allowing a deep understanding and holistic view of the way the world of work works.