Service Care Solutions are looking for a team of Civilian Investigators to cover a major contract in the North-West London area.
To undertake the investigation of domestic abuse and hate crime. Gathering evidence through taking statements from victims and witnesses, medical evidence, seizing and viewing CCTV and interviewing suspects.
Agency workers will be under the supervision of a Detective Sergeant (DS). Their role will include:
* Trace and interview victims/witnesses - as per Operational victim strategy secure accounts including VRI and/or MG11
* Liaise with Local Authority CSC re sharing of information and potentially attend strategy meetings.
* Researching police databases for victims/witnesses/suspects.
* Assist officers when processing suspects by conducting searches/interviews
* Preparation of relevant documentation for and submission of items/devices to forensic hubs/labs for examination
* Assist officers in reviewing material held by the investigation team, including third party material.
* Assist officers with preparation of case files/scheduling of disclosure material
* Assist IOs with preparation of cases for court. Collection and conveyance of witnesses/victims as directed by the DS. Support at trial as directed by the DS.
Successful candidates will have previous CAIT/Sapphire/SOIT experience, be ABE trained and be competent evidential statement (MG11) takers
This is a Civilian Investigator (ex-officer) role, meaning that candidates must have worked directly for a UK based police force in order to be considered.
University qualifications will not be taken into account for this position.
If you are interested, please ring Martin Cookson on (phone number removed)