Are you great at delivering Customer Service? Are you able to process sales orders, manage the logistic/distribution for orders to end Clients in a professional, customer focused manner so Clients receive their orders in the agreed timeframe? Kingsley Consulting hopefully then have the opportunity for you! One of our Clients in Milton Keynes is looking to recruit a Customer Service Executive or Customer Service Representative to join their growing team. The business operates within the Construction Sector and is one of the most recognisable names within their Industry.
Working in an experienced customer service team in a growing business to ensure that Customer service excellence is delivered across the business. Our Client’s Customer Service team is the nucleus of their business and is a multifunctional team that is responsible for processing sales orders, planning transport, maintaining stock levels and most importantly always ensuring that their customers are pleased with the service offered to them.
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £21,000 per annum plus bonus £3,400 (on reaching KPI's)
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week: Monday to Friday
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
* Developing relationships with Trade Account buyers, Merchants to ensure that repeat business and ongoing relationship is maintained.
* Full responsibility to ensure that transactional process from phone order, despatch and delivery is consistently achieved.
* Processing up to 30 Customer Orders per day using SAP.
* Taking up to 40-60 enquiries a day by phone and ensuring that the highest level of customer service is delivered.
* Ensuring that all sales orders are entered into the system correctly, and delivery dates acknowledged back to the customer are feasible.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Experience of working in a manufacturing/logistics/distribution environment within a Customer Service role.
* Experience of working in a small/medium sized business.
* Must be highly organised and always prepared to follow the task through.
* Prepared to work the extra hours to ensure the job is complete.
* Strong people skills and ability to adapt to dealing with different types of personalities and on a daily basis.
* Strong administration skills and is clear and methodical in their daily working routine.
* A working knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer literate.
Kingsley Consulting operates an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly
Benefits: 25 days holiday, bonus, pension