Management Accountant. If you fancy working for one of Leicestershire premier manufacturing organisations, then look no further. This could be the role you've been looking for. Based on the East side of Leicestershire, our client has an enviable reputation for quality products and career focused opportunities for employees. Ideally possessing a background in manufacturing, you will be currently studying ACA/ACCA or CIMA and be wanting to progress your career. Our client may consider those that do not possess all these qualities. Your position will involve the following;
* Production of weekly profit and loss for the business
* Assisting with month end reconciliations
* Analysis of raw materials on a daily/weekly basis
* Reviewing of product costing from initial concept launch through production and analysis review along the way
* Support the finance department with reporting of financial information
* General day to day accounting
* Ad hoc duties
You will possess passion, drive and enthusiasm for the role. Strong knowledge of Excel is ideal. Any other system knowledge is advantageous.
In return, my client offers an excellent working environment with a firm that focuses firmly on the heart of its business, its staff.
If you want to progress your career further, then call us for a confidential chat on (phone number removed)
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.
Benefits: Pension, Bonus + Excellent benefits