MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - £35,000 - £40,000 PA - POOLE
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a prestigious client based in Poole.
As Manufacturing Engineer, you will be required to determine and plan the optimum manufacturing methods and processes. You will also produce quality manufacturing plans/layouts utilising preventative measures which produce products conforming to customer specifications & within the estimated cost.
Responsibilities of Manufacturing Engineer:
* Accountable to manage manufacture by documented instruction to ensure satisfactory conformance to customer requirements within predetermined budget constraints
* To ensure preventative methods are utilised and applied in an appropriate manner as to ensure RIGHT FIRST-TIME manufacture.
* To manage, maintain & report departmental [KPI] metrics in accordance with the BOCS-23-CIP.
* To be authorised signatory for material purchase orders see BOCS-09.
* Provide technical interface for suppliers and customers
Specific Duties of Manufacturing Engineer:
* To ensure planning is completed to production, delivery/sales requirement utilising the current priority planning schedule
* To raise & expedite production permits [as applicable]
* To compile, submit & expedite customer sealed/approved planning.
* To assist in third party audits
* To manage changes to customer specifications in conjunction with IT department, in accordance with BOCS-05 6.3
* Process MPCN forms as required
* Conduct contract reviews as required
* Sign raw material orders for conformity to drawing requirements.
If this sounds like you, please click apply