Sales Office Administrator
£19,000 /annum Company Pension & Benefits
TF7, Madeley, Telford and Wrekin
We are looking for a dynamic individual who will be responsible for processing sales order in a very busy, vibrant sales office.
This is a permanent opportunity offering great career stability for the successful Sales Administrator as you will be working for one of the UK’s leading Distributors in Warehouse Solution offering a great overall package including:
* Salary up to £19,500 depending on experience
* 33 days holiday including all statutory days
* Monday –Thursday 8.45 am – 5.00, Early finish Fridays 3pm!
* Company Pension
As The successful Sales Administrator you will report into the Customer Services Manager and become part of a very busy team and on a daily basis you will be responsible for:
* Processing all Sales Orders in an accurate & timely manner
* Coordination of installation orders, and maintaining material masters for supplier parts
* Identifying and chasing missing information that prevents orders being processed
* Working alongside the customer service team to provide support in administration tasks
It is essential that you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Sales Administrator, ideally you will have previously worked with SAP and in addition the following skills are required:
* Excellent keyboard/accurate data entry
* A minimum qualification of GCSE Level 2 Grade or above in Maths & English.
* High attention to detail
* A desire to be a team player, however you must be able work on your own initiative
Why apply? This is a chance to work for one of the UKs Leading Distributors in Warehousing Solutions, if you are determined to have a career not just a job, please send your cv to the link
Benefits: 33 days holiday