Our premium brand Automotive client is currently recruiting for the following role:
Special Vehicle Operations
- Vehicle Personalisation Project Engineer required to work within Accessories team.
- Experienced Engineer with BiW and Body experience required to deliver Cargo and Carrying commodities on new and current programmes.
- Position will require an engineer to hit the ground running and deliver to cost, time and quality on projects.
3 key skills required
- Experience of client systems and processes such as WERS, PACNs, Digibuck, PCDS, RMDV.
- Delivery experience of BIW/Body commodities and management of suppliers to achieve programme timing according to PCDS.
- Engineering degree qualified.
Degree Qualified Engineer (Automotive/Mechanical/Motorsport engineering) with proven years experience of commodity delivery of BIW/Body commodities.
Understanding of CAE would be beneficial.
Please note to apply for this position, you MUST have either a UK or EU passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship of any kind.
The services advertised by Premea Limited for this vacancy are those of an Employment business.
Premea is a specialist recruitment consultancy representing clients in the UK and internationally within the Automotive, Motorsport and Aerospace sectors