Electrification Services Resources Manager
Specialist provider of track, electrification, possession planning and manpower services to the rail industry are currently looking for an Electrification Services Resources Manager to join our successful team based in Glasgow but working in support of our UK wide operations
Key responsibilities and accountabilities of the role is to manage the effective coordination, supply and full utilisation of the Electrification Services work force to ensure that we maintain the high levels of service delivery expected of our rail electrification service provision through although not limited to:
* An in-depth knowledge of the client and a clear understanding of the requirements of each and every job so that we supply the best and most suitable available personnel to ensure that all work is carried out to the satisfaction of the client’s requirements, timescales and expectations.
* Identifying, recruiting and retaining good quality personnel to meet client and company manpower requirements and develop the personnel through organising training, assessment and mentoring needs of the personnel in a time and cost proficient manner.
Knowledge, Experience and Education Requirements
* Experience in people/team management essential
* In depth industry knowledge of the Network Rail Overhead Line infrastructure and systems essential
* Relevant Network Rail Sentinel skills competencies, knowledge and experience.
* Impressive, demonstrable track record of skills/experience gained within a similar position.
* Specialised training/experience in resource management, manpower planning, SSOW Planning.
* Business liaison, account management and customer services skills and experience
* Positive can-do attitude and team player
* Sentinel Nominated Person (NP) competency would be advantageous but not essential
Please send CV for considation in the first instance