MyCFL is working with the UK’s largest provider of window dressings and furnishings. Established in 1971, with three manufacturing centres, two in Nottingham and one in Washington, they have invested in staff and technology, allowing them to finish every product to the highest standard. Our client is currently seeking a Senior SAP Functional Consultant (SD) to join their busy team in Colwick, Nottingham.
The Package - What you could earn
* Basic salary is negotiable depending on experience
* Generous Holiday entitlement
* Pension scheme
* Staff discounts
Senior SAP Functional Consultant (SD) - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* As a key member of the team focused on business process improvements and SAP, you would be responsible for identifying, designing and delivering new business initiatives, efficiencies or process changes in the business departments of Logistics and Warehousing. This is covered by the SAP modules of SD and some CRM.
* Collaborating with business managers to define, evaluate and justify their requests for business process improvement projects and the associated ICT resources. Their role is to build a partnership with the business areas, to be a point of contact and reference for ICT requests and help shape the programme of improvement work.
* Define and scope strategic projects, taking responsibility for the planning and leadership of cross functional teams ensuring the delivery of a solution that is right first time and on time.
* Business Analysis – work with business managers to define requirements and translate these into business process documentation, technical specifications and other project documentation where required. Typically, this will require drawing on a wider set of experience and SAP system knowledge to highlight & consider the potential impacts in other areas.
* Coordinating and delivering projects – including planning and scoping the work required, the resources required and managing the delivery. Will involve cross functional, and cross technology teams as well as 3rd parties.
* Process and SAP improvements - identify opportunities for improvements and handle business requests and identify potential solutions and / or training needs to resolve. Help in definition of associated business benefits.
* Process and SAP support - investigate and triage problems and support issues and identify potential solutions and / or training needs to resolve, calling on other teams where required. Manage associated help desk tickets and manage to resolution.
* The Senior BPX role will involve mentoring and developing any less experienced members of the team, and a strong sense of collaboration.
* As this role supports working with the business at 4 different UK factories, occasional travel to these sites is required.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
* ISEB Foundation Cert in Business Analysis; ISEB Foundation Certificate in Project Management: ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing or Equivalent combination of education and experience
* NVQ Level 3 Business Improvement Techniques; or Equivalent combination of education, professional accreditation and experience
* Demonstrable experience of working on SAP project lifecycles (ideally gained in retail or manufacturing) within modules SAP: ECC, SD and CRM (preferred) implementing SAP processes including Configuration and Enhancement experience
* Experience of co-ordinating or leading business process improvements or other continuous improvement initiatives.
* Some exposure of working in both a consulting and end-user environment is preferable.
* Experience of project work and support work
* SAP: ECC – Modules SD (Required) experience of implementing standard SAP processes including Configuration and Enhancement experience
* Functional experience of delivering SAP ECC Modules CRM and MM (Desirable)
* Other SAP knowledge: HANA, BI, PI, Mobile, IDocs, EDI, ALE, debugging (Desirable)