My client, a leading engineering company based in High Wycombe are looking to recruit an experienced CNC Programmer (Mazak) to work on a permanent nightshift. The role covers 4 x nights per week, working Monday to Thursday night 18.00 – 04.00.
* To set operate and program CNC Milling and/or Turning machinery (Mazak).
* Be competent with offline programming – ideally SolidCam but specific training given.
* Write programs from print drawings
* Design Tooling layouts.
* Be experienced with Mazak machinery, Mazatrol controls
* Have a minimum of 3 years programming experience.
* Experienced CNC Miller and/or CNC Turner.
* Problem solver.
* Ability to work unsupervised.
* Be used to working a permanent nightshift.
As previously mentioned, the role is on a permanent nightshift working 4 x 10 hours shifts Monday to Thursday night.
Attractive salary on offer, between £22-24 per hour for the right candidate.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and interview.