Are you ambitious and driven and looking for an exciting sales role where you can grow and develop? Forsyth Barnes are a multi-award winning Executive Search Consultancy offering fantastic opportunities to work in a fast track role with a market leading Academy Training Programme.
The company has grown over an average of 100% in its first 3 years and has impressive expansion plans for the next phase of growth including new offices in America As a specialist brand with a global network and the industry's most innovative tools, Forsyth Barnes is a home for the entrepreneurial and driven to succeed.
With our extensive knowledge in every aspect of the field, and fuelled by research and insights, we are the go-to partner to secure the best talent in a smooth, and seamless manner.
As part of our Academy you will gain the tools and knowledge you need to fast track your career to management in a globally recognised career, as part of a close-knit, hard-working and fun team in an award-winning business.
You will learn everything you need to know about being a successful Recruitment Consultant through a variety of methods including one to one training, group sessions, mentoring and shadowing.
Our approach is simple at Forsyth Barnes - we embrace a proactive and successful growth model through learning by failures as well as successes.
Requirements: - Excellent communications skills - both written and verbally.
- Money motivated.
- Desire to learn new skills.
Benefits: - Potential to earn up to £50,000 OTE during your first year.
- A comprehensive fast track training programme.
- Unrivalled commission / bonus structure.
- Bright, open-plan offices with a fun environment - including beer / prosecco days.
- All-inclusive company holidays (in the last 2 years we've been to New York, Barcelona, Berlin, and Prague, and Miami).
- Progression bonuses on our exclusive Incentive Ladder - including champagne, shopping trips in New York for 2, company cars, helicopter rides, and experience days.
- State of the art tech and software across all offices, all designed so that you can focus on what you want to be focused on.
- Quarterly lunch clubs… Including Michelin star lunches and fantastic afternoons out with other superstars in the business.
- A great team where everyone works together to drive personal, professional and business development .