£15.00 to £17.00 per hour (Up to NHS Band 6) 36 Hours Nights Only Large Nursing Home Good CQC NQ Nurses Welcomed A 60 bedded care centre in the Borough of Wandsworth currently requires a Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home caters to a diverse client mix, and cares for younger adults with disabilities and mental health conditions in addition to supporting older adults with elderly and dementia care needs.
Details of this RMN/RNLD Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week
- Permanent nights
- Great hourly rates of pay of £15.00 to £17.00 depending on experience (Up to NHS Band 6)
- A supportive management team in a fully CQC compliant home As RMN/RNLD Night Nurse, you will manage all aspects of the care and medications for a caseload of residents whilst on shift.
You will lead a team of HCAs and will ensure that services users needs are met and that all care documentation is correctly updated.
Applicants for this RMN/RNLD Night Nurse role should be/have:
- NMC registered as Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Experience is not essential and newly qualified nurses are welcome to apply, with a comprehensive induction and ongoing support available
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment on [ Click Apply].
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide.
You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.