Our client are currently looking for an Appointment Maker/Business Development Executive to join them in Boldon .
You will join them on a full time, permanent basis and you will receive a competitive salary of £21,000 - £25,000 per annum , depending on experience .
Our client designs and delivers cutting edge ‘end to end’ digital communication solutions.
They consult with clients about their digital needs and source the right technology and professional services.
One moment they are designing weather related content for a retail client to promote special offers on a screen at the point of sale, the next we are helping deliver a tool box talk in an airport employee briefing.
The Appointment Maker/Business Development Executive role: As a result of continued company growth in an exciting and cutting-edge market place, the existing sales team requires an appointment maker to create new sales leads and book appointments.
The role involves contacting potential new customers over the telephone to promote digital signage solutions, explain and demonstrate product features and benefits and set up qualified appointments across the UK.
Main responsibilities of our client’s Appointment Maker/Business Development Executive: - Take responsibility for establishing relationships with customers through outbound cold calls.
- Use a range of tools and marketing to identify new opportunities.
- Identify decision makers within organisations.
- Use tools such as ‘Go to Meeting’ to demonstrate products in telephone meetings.
- Establish and record basic information relevant for the installation of digital signage at the customer’s premises.
- Set up qualified appointments for field sales representatives.
- Explain the principles of digital signage in establishing customer needs.
- Promote the professional image of the company.
- Ensure that individual targets are met in order to fulfil the overall needs of the business.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required of our client’s Appointment Maker/Business Development Executive: - Previous sales experience with knowledge of B2B selling a distinct advantage – a proven ability to sell.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Ability to use numerous software packages.
Previous experience of using ‘Go to Meeting’ is beneficial but not essential.
- Highly effective communication skills.
- Ability to listen to identify customer needs.
- Ability to overcome objections.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Ability to work on own initiative and work with and without supervision.
- Ability to use a range of software packages.
If you feel this is the right role for you, click “Apply” to become our client’s new Appointment Maker/Business Development Executive They look forward to hearing from you