An experienced qualified Senior Accountant is required to join an established Accountancy Practice in Northamptonshire as a member of their harmonious team.
The successful qualified Senior Accountant will get to know their client's businesses inside out, enabling them to spot opportunities to improve profits and support growth.
This role would suit a qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant with 2 years post qualification Practice experience, who is able to work efficiently and mature into leading a small team, you will need excellent attention to detail and be able to respond quickly and think on your feet.
This role is does involve planning and assisting with audits.
Qualified Senior Accountant
- The successful qualified ACA/ACCA Senior Accountant will be required to carry out audits on an ad hoc basis
- This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified ACA/ACCA Senior Accountant who is focused on a long term career and seeking progression
- Ability to lead external audits would be of benefit
- You must be ACA / ACCA fully qualified
- Must be able to work in a sociable, efficient and tight knit team ACA/ACCA Senior Accountant/Auditor Position Remuneration Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum – dependent upon experience.
Interested? Please send a CV by clicking on apply or contact Erika for a confidential chat on .