Atkinson Moss are proud to be working with a market-leading software services provider, to recruit a First Line Support Analyst.
The company is an established business, held in high regard by Microsoft UK, and have plans to grow further.
You won’t need to be an IT expert, however an interest in developing a career in this sector will be essential. Training will be provide, but you will need these qualities:
* A Self-starter
* Team player
* Have integrity
As a First Line Support Analyst, working within the central Norwich offices, your duties will include:
* Taking calls to help our customers as first point of contact
* Replying to and sending emails all while remaining client-centric
* Identifying, managing and escalating IT related issues to second line colleagues
* Reporting and tracking faults through our helpdesk ticketing system
* Keeping customers up to date and managing expectations at all times
* Strong telephone and email correspondence skills
* Strong ability to proactively identify and resolve issues
* Effective time management skills
* Ability to be flexible/adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment
* Demonstrate a sense of urgency and willingness to provide exceptional customer service
* High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail
* Driven self-starter who is eager to self-learn and progress within the company
* Knowledge of the FINANCIAL SERVICES industry would also be a distinct advantage
If you have good, relevant experience and a desire to start a career within an IT-related role, we would be keen to hear from you. This is a full time, permanent role.
Salary, c£19,000 per annum