Care Worker / Support Worker Role: Fareham, Hampshire
We are seeking motivated and reliable carers to work with Morecare Support Services Ltd. We are one of the top care providers in Hampshire and provide the highest quality care possible for Service Users. You will be based in a friendly and welcoming residential settings providing care and support for learning disability, residential, nursing homes and day centres.
Salary: from £8.21 per hour to £14.00
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Part Time and Full Time Hours available
Care Worker / Support Worker Responsibilities Include:
* Providing the highest standard of care at all times, including washing, dressing, and feeding
* Dealing with a variety of service users ranging from older adults, the physically disabled and individuals with learning disabilities
* Supporting clients with crafts, shopping and other activities
* Understanding and addressing individual needs in terms of age, gender, race, sexuality and disability, and meeting specific cultural and religious needs
* Flexible hours
* Good rates of pay
* Regular training
* Career progression
* Holiday pay
* Colleague referral scheme
* Opportunity to undertake the Diploma in Health and Social Care
* Discounted train travel
* Higher rates for own car drivers
About the company:
A family run business with over 25 years’ experience within the care sector, we are proud to be an approved supplier for the Local Authority as well as the Private Sector.
We recognise that our employees are our most important asset. All staff are carefully selected, trained and inducted by our in-house training team.
The ideal Care Worker / Support Worker:
* Have experience within the care sector an NVQ / Diploma in Care would be an advantage
* Willing to work weekends and shift work
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be conscientious, motivated and have a caring approach to provide the best support possible
* Be flexible and reliable
* Drivers Preferred
In return for your commitment, we offer flexibility and support at all times as well as ongoing training.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates looking to enter the care sector and for experienced Care Workers / Support Workers to join a reputable business that encourages career progression and offers great rates of pay.
If you feel you have the skills and experience and the desire to carry out this role then apply today for the chance to be considered for an early interview