Role: Finance Director
Salary: Negotiable to attract the best candidates
My client is a market leading and well respected firm of estate agents and chartered surveyors based in Leeds. They are looking for a new Finance Director to oversee the financial function of the business.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Supporting the CEO in the management of the company.
* Overall responsibility for the day to day running of the Financial Accounts department and the maintenance of appropriate internal controls.
* Production, review and meaningful interpretation of monthly management information.
* Liaison with the company’s auditors, tax advisors, lawyers, insurers and bankers.
* Production of annual ETB for audit. The company’s auditors currently draft the Statutory Accounts.
* Regular – daily - review of cashflow in total, performance against bank borrowing limits, and performance of the credit control function.
* Advising on and negotiating trading acquisitions, including contract for purchase and due diligence matters.
The successful candidate will have:
* Recognised accountancy qualification such as ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CIMA.
* Evidence of business impact and achievement.
* Previous experience in similar sized businesses.
* Experience of managing a finance team.
* Strong at the production and analysis of detailed monthly management information.
* Operates to the highest professional and personal standards.
* Knowledge of law surrounding commercial property and its implications would be an advantage