Paid Breaks – Band 6/Up to £31,824 p/a 36 Hrs – Set Nights Elderly Nursing Home Good CQC A private nursing home in the Bebington area currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work 3 nights per week on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home caters to older adults requiring nursing care due to elderly frailties and medical nursing needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN Night Nurse vacancy and what the service is offering:
- A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working set shifts of Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights
- Great hourly pay rates of £16 to £17 plus paid breaks, which equates to NHS Band 6 and an annual salary of up to £31,824
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development programmes As RGN/RMN Night Nurse you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
- Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on [ Click Apply].
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide.
You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.