Cavill Robinson is a preferred supplier for the leading UK provider of tax services.
Their work is diverse and their clients span a range of industries from multinational organisations, to entrepreneurs and family businesses.
Due to phenomenal growth, they are now recruiting for a Corporate Tax Senior Associate to join the South East corporate team based in their brand-new Cambridge office.
You will have the opportunity to shape the role to your specific interests and/or existing specialisms.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients
- Providing tax advisory services with opportunities to get involved in tax structuring and due diligence work, international tax services, transfer pricing and other project-based work
- Coaching junior members of the team
- Advising multi-national businesses on international tax developments and strategy
- Involvement with M&A transaction work which can include advising on tax implications of a wide range of UK and international transactions including acquisitions, leveraged buy-outs, refinancings, disposals and IPO’s The successful applicant must have the following:
- Alongside a strong academic background, you will have an ACA/CTA(or similar) qualification
- Excellent team, organisational and communication skills
- Good networking skills and the ability to work under time pressure
- Strong analytical skills and desire to develop a breadth of technical skills
- Plenty of self motivation
- Up to date UK Corporate Tax experience with a particular focus on large corporates In return, my client has a comprehensive benefits package including flexi working to encourage a work/life balance and a "Dress for your Day" policy which lets you choose what you feel is appropriate to wear for each working day.