Role: Technical Sales Engineer / Technical Sales Administrator / Graduate – Opportunities to progress further
Salary: £24,000 to £26,000 per annum
Location: Commutable from Poole, Southampton, Salisbury, Blandford Forum and surrounding areas
A company who specialises in the R&D, Design and Manufacture of equipment globally are looking to expand their team, and are on the look’out for either a Graduate or someone with a technical or sales background, who is after a great career move. The company takes great pride in its work and people, offering an excellent collaborative and innovative working environment for the right person. Currently going through a big expansion, so a great time to start while it is all in its infancy.
· Internal sales follow-up and general administration.
· Sales visits to UK and overseas customers – International travel is to be expected and requires flexibility. Places you could visit include USA, Asia and Europe.
· Assisting and eventually carrying out pilot plant equipment trials for specific customers.
· Dealing with a broad variety of professionals and decision makers.
· Liaising closely with inter-company departments.
· Communication with a network of international agents.
· Attendance at international exhibitions.
· Report writing.
You will have scope to take on further responsibilities and growth opportunities as you settle and build your career.
· Degree qualified (preferably with a technical bias, either Food OR Science OR Engineering)
· Preferably some form of sales or sales administration experience, but not essential.
· Any manufacturing experience in Food, Dairy, Beverage or Pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage
· Confident in a technical environment
· Good presentation skills
· Any different language other to English would also be desirable, but not essential
· Comfortable with worldwide travel.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful