Department Marketing Statement PARKER AEROSPACE U.S.
Citizen or U.S.
Permanent Resident Status Required Parker Aerospace, an operating segment of Parker Hannifin Corporation, is one of the world’s leading producers of flight control, hydraulic, fuel and inerting, fluid conveyance, thermal management, and engine systems and components for the aerospace industry.
We design and build equipment for virtually every aircraft and aero engine being produced in the world today.
In addition to game-changing technology, our customers look to us for shorter lead times, lower costs, higher reliability, and lifetime support.
All coupled with the positive attitude and innovative thinking of a true business partner.
Parker Aerospace provides unmatched performance for both our customers and shareholders, built on a foundation of core company values.
As a result, our business growth is impressive and consistent.
Best of all, our team members share in the success that results from that growth.
- Angular JS, Angular 2-6
- .NET framework 4.5 - .NET Core
- .NET web api REST web services
- Bootstrap CSS Major Duties Web Application Developer Based in Irvine, CA or Telecommute Option Available [4 days in office, 1 day remote] Position Summary: We are currently looking for a full stack developer with experience with SQL server development, web services (.NET Web API REST) and web UI development using Angular and ASP.NET.
Our team is a small development team that develops and supports internal applications.
These applications have quite use quite a variety of technology - legacy tools are written in ASP.NET with C#.
Newer tools are written in Angular 6 with Microsoft Web API REST web services in .NET Core and a SQL server back end.
Candidate needs to be able to work independently on projects from beginning to end - starting with requirements gathering to design, development and through supporting the applications.
As part of the business systems team you will be supporting internally developed web applications that are key to the business of a $2 Billion-dollar aerospace manufacturing group of Parker.
The key candidate will participate in working with end users on current support issues while working as part of the development team to integrate these key applications into one unified architecture, look, and feel.
Support to development ratio is about 30 / 70 depending on skill set.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Information Systems, Computer Science Business Administration, or an equivalent combination of education and experience which has provided both theoretical and practical knowledge in the field.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through ten or more years related application/infrastructure experience utilizing the company's standard toolsets.
Specific assignment may require recognized certification in area of expertise.
- Knowledge of moderate to highly complex programming, system design, and analysis principles, and general business operations.
- Specific area of assignment may require knowledge in specific or multiple products and tools such as: technical knowledge of software and hardware selection implementation and testing methodology, client/server application development, architecture, database-connectivity and database design methodology; and, knowledge of manufacturing and support organizations, business and workflow process, and quality methods.
- General knowledge of and ability to apply continuous improvement techniques to information technology and related areas.
- Ability to communicate effectively with users, project teams, and management.
- Ability to work on a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of the situation or data requires thorough identification of factors and analysis of impact.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business periodicals and detailed technical manuals and procedures.
- Ability to respond to significant inquiries from users.
- Strong database development skills - ability to create new tables, views, stored procedures etc.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- 2 years’ experience in using C#, .NET Framework, Microsoft SQL Server.
- 1 years of experience in Angular web development.
- Experience in relational database design and development.
- Familiar with Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment a plus.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
Pay, Benefits, Work Schedule
- Paid time off
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Benefits or Accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Other Excellent Benefits Equal Employment Opportunity Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees.
Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for this position.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”) If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf LI-JC1 CB Location Based in Irvine, CA or Telecommute Option Available [4 days in office, 1 day remote]