I have a superb opportunity for a Registered Childrens Home Manager to work within a specialist childrens home based in Aigburth, Liverpool.
About the home:
* The service is within Residential Children's Homes, providing education, support and guidance.
* Staff need to be playful and activity-based in order to promote a healthy lifestyle and increase self-confidence.
* We are recruiting staff who are highly motivated and who can make a positive difference to young people in changing their lifestyle.
* Experience of direct work with young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties is essential and preferable.
* To join a management team to deliver a high standard of care, in Children’s Homes, and help develop our company to achieve the maximum quality of care.
* To ensure the management of the home meets the minimum standards.
* To support and supervise staff to ensure the efficient running of the Home.
* To ensure the physical, social and emotional development of the children resident inn the Home.
* To manage and develop systems of recording, documenting, checking to ensure the safety of the young people.
NVQ Level 3 Children & Young People
Registered Managers Award/Certificate
NVQ Level 5 in Leadership & Management
£30,000 - £35,000 working full time, benefits and career progression.
If the opportunity is of interest please and you experience matches the requirements then please apply below with an up to date CV