Reading - 4 day week Deputy Supervisor role.
Our key retail client is seeking a Deputy Supervisor - to help manage a team of Demonstrators, working within store.
The post is 4 days a week salaried, however overtime ad extra days are available.
Salary ifor the the four days a week is £14,500.
1. Support the Demo Services Manager (DSM) in ensuring the operation under their control meets the required standard
2. Ensure the smooth and effective running of the demonstration programme
3. In line with company policies/HR procedures and employment laws, help the DSM to build and develop a reliable and skilled demonstration team
4. Assisting DSM with disciplinary and grievance issues involving staff
5. Assist DSM in management of costs and overheads and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the demonstration activities
6. Assist in optimising the efficiency and effectiveness of field operations
7. Maintain a high standard of personal performance
Should you be interested in this post, or, would like to know more we would be delighted to hear from you - please attach your CV and a brief covering note confirming:
Availability for interview:
Earliest start date:
By submitting your C.V, we assume that you are happy for us to represent you and you wish to apply for the vacancy as described. Please contact the recruitment consultant concerned for more details.
This vacancy has been posted by Elite Employee Please note that Elite Employee is a Division of Employee Finder Limited - a recruitment agency, presenting this vacancy on behalf of our end client, whom we provide recruitment consultancy services to
Benefits: Excellent Benefits