Ref ID: 00190-9502317807 Classification: Payroll Supervisor Compensation: $22.10 to $25.95 hourly A company that has partnered with Accountemps is needing a highly skilled Payroll Supervisor.
In this role, the candidate will be responsible for supervising the payroll department, must have experience in multistate payroll, also have a minimum 3 years of experience in supervising a team.
Peoplesoft experience is strongly preferred.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and train a team of payroll professionals
- Audit weekly and monthly reports
- Assist in processing full-cycle payroll
- Produce paychecks
- Auditing of the payroll process for accuracy and timeliness
- Set goals and metrics for team to follow
- Training and development of staff
- Resolve any discrepancies that come up concerning payroll
- Special payroll projects as assigned 3 years of payroll management experience Strong technical skills, including intermediate-advanced Excel PeopleSoft experience preferred, but not required Ability to communicate effectively at all levels Superior understanding of full-cycle payroll High volume multi-state payroll processing experience required Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis.
Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career.
Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career.
We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels.
From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it.
Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S.
job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps.