TSS (Total Security Services) Ltd is the UK’s largest privately owned security company offering retail security solutions across the UK to a number of household names, including Apple, Boots, John Lewis, Morrisons, Selfridges, Tesco and Waitrose.
We are a SIA approved contractor with over 4,500 employees operating across the UK.
The company has achieved the Investors in People award, whilst also gaining the Gold rating from the National Security Inspectorate.
Due to continued business expansion we now have multiple opportunities to join our highly successful company.
The ideal candidate will be capable of working in a busy environment, with a high degree of flexibility and looking to develop an exciting career within the security industry.
We can offer full time and part time vacancies to suit your individual needs.
What We Offer Why choose a career with Total Security Services:
- Competitive rates of pay (with regular reviews)
- Paid Breaks
- Full and Part time positions
- Company recognition scheme
- Company pension
- Customer discount card (Specific Contract Only)
- Enhanced security training (inc on-going training)
- Flexible working pattern
- Exciting career opportunities in management & other work flows The Role As a Retail Security Officer you will be responsible for the following:
- Acting as a visual deterrent
- Patrolling the shop floor
- Liaising with police and report writing
- Ensuring the safety of colleagues and customers
- Working with the in store team to pro-actively reduce stock loss About You You will need the following to apply:
- A valid SIA licence or valid SIA certificates are preferred but not essential
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible availability
- Access to personal transport is preferred however not essential Other information TSS (Total Security Services) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities.
We welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates irrespective of ethnic origin, gender, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation disability, or age.
All successful applicants will be screened in accordance with BS7858 standards, so must be able to provide a comprehensive and checkable 5 year history.