- Assist customers with questions, inquiries and complaints
- Promote goods and services offered by the company.
- Keep records of customers’ information.
- Build rapport with customers by engaging with them in an accommodating, friendly, and professional manner, to deliver exceptional experiences and nurture lasting relationships.
- Liaise with managers or other employees who might be able to provide further assistance.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- B.Sc/HND in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as a Customer Care Agent.
- Strong communication skills, including active listening and clear articulation.
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate tactifully.
- Ability to work individually and as a team.
- Ability to multitask, manage time, and prioritize.