SJS Consulting are proud to be supporting a leading food manufacturer source a number of FLT Warehouse Operatives to work from a key facility in Greater Manchester. The roles have been created due to new business wins and growth.
* Ensure all materials are handled in accordance to the company's guidelines & specifications.
* Ensure materials are available to meet production requirements on time and in full.
* To ensure all materials are correctly labelled, stored, recorded and maintained.
* To ensure that all materials are available to production as and when required.
* To adhere to health and safety regulations, working within ‘safe systems of work’.
* Ensure SAP transactions are completed within agreed timeframes and with precision & accuracy.
* Maintain Company operating procedures and work with the Quality Assurance team, completing appropriate QA documentation ensuring product quality and standards are adhered to.
* Ensure compliance with Quality, Food Safety, Health, Safety & Environmental requirements.
* Essential you have an active Counterbalance and Reach FLT certificate
* Good Verbal & Written Communicator
* Good Attention to detail
* Honest Approach
* Good Timekeeping and attendance
* PC literacy preferred
* Manual handling trained
* Basic Food Hygiene and COSHH certificates an advantage
* Good working knowledge of total quality, hygiene and general housekeeping requirements
There are multiple shift patterns available incuding part time hours. The positions come with an impressive salaries and excellent benefits.
If this role is of interest please apply today with your up to date CV and current salary.
Due to the high volume of applications if you have not been contacted within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful. Should you wish to discuss this please contact us for feedback