- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointment.
- Controlling access to the Managing Director.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedure's/administrative systems
- B.Sc or HND in any management or related discipline.
- 0-3 years cognate experience
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to be proactive and take initiativeKnowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn