Are you an experienced Secretary with a background in legal or professional services? An award-winning law firm, with a leading presence in the Bristol market, has an opening for an experienced Secretary in their Charities team.
Their open-plan offices will expose you to the best of Bristol’s legal talent and you’ll be working amongst an approachable team in a supportive, diverse environment.
* Effectively manage multiple diaries
* Liaise with clients to arrange meetings and appointments
* Arrange travel and book accommodation
* Monitor e-mail inboxes for fee earners
* Undertake audio and copy typing within a pool of secretaries
* Become familiar with all marketing material
* Produce billing guides and billing report printouts
Your skills and qualities:
* You will have proven secretarial experience with a full range of secretarial skills
* You’ll be able to prioritise your workload effectively and logically
* You’ll be able to demonstrate a calm, professional image
* You’ll have excellent IT skills
This role would be ideal for an experienced secretary looking for their next challenge
If you know someone else who’d be appropriate for the role, please share this with them – if you refer someone who is successful we will reward you with vouchers of your choice