Account Manager France Basic £50,000 £70,000 / OTE £20,000 £25,000 OTE Why: First person within the French market Company: Selling SaaS Platform to Financial Services Indsutry Growth: Part of a $5 Billion Group Moorgate Do you have 2 years sales experience in to the French market? Have you experience within SaaS / Software / Tech and ideally into the FS market? Are you comfortable both over the phone and face to face with clients? The company sell an online platform in to the Financial Services industry and currently working some of the biggest companies around including HSBC, Citi Bank and Deutsche Bank.
Their platform is extremely strong in the market due to the banks who use it not paying for the solution, so as a sales position it is essential to be able to consult and explain the benefits to using the solution.
They are looking for their next Account Manager to help grow their EMEA presence.
Following recieving $60 million in funding and recently joining a global group of companies they are looking to really develop their EMEA operation and this position will be the first covering France.
This will naturally bring opportunities for growth and development longterm.
You will be the Regional Account Manager / Business Development Manager for France selling the services to financial institutions.
The objective of the role is to add financial institutions to the network, perform ongoing account management to keep growing revenue from those financial institutions, and drive the usage of the service in the country.
They are looking for somebody with 24 months B2B sales experience and fluent in French and English.
This role will require around 20 35% travel to the region and is a mixture of F2F and phone based sales.
Ideally a background within software, services or selling to financial institutions would be highly beneficial.
Responsibilities: Account Manager France - Develop and implement a sales strategy to achieve revenue growth objectives in France.
- Identify and meet with key decision makers in financial institutions to sell the solution.
- Build and expand the bank network by targeting banks of all asset sizes promoting the value of the service.
- Continue to identify and add new business lines and departments.
- Perform ongoing account management.
- Develop and expand business relationships with senior key stakeholders and promote the strategic benefits of solution.
- Secure exclusive arrangements with financial institutions.
- Drive increased adoption across the country through training and onsite meetings.
- Attend client meetings, tradeshows, user groups, and key conferences.
Educate, drive adoption, and promote growth.
- Work with the Marketing team to plan and drive strategic initiatives, programs, messaging and campaigns within the country.
- Provide market feedback to the Product team that enhances the current offering.
- Develop a detailed understanding of solution in order to actively train users and demo the product to prospective new clients.
- Work closely with the Customer Service team to support financial institutions with their day to day requests.
- All other duties as assigned.
Account Manager, Business Development, France, New Business, Account Management, Sales Executive, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Financial, Banks, Banking,