The Event Partnership Director will manage and execute all responsibilities related to NCSA’s football, wrestling, basketball and lacrosse partnerships.
They are responsible for activating the digital and event specific duties of each relationship.
The Event Partnership Director will grow and strengthen existing partnerships in these sports as well as identify new partnership opportunities.
Responsibilities include traveling to events, execution of staffing and logistics, partner management and all operational event-related tasks.
Partnerships Included but not limited to Chris Sailor Kicking, Football University, Next Gen Football, Rivals Combines, Sports International Football Camps, USA Wrestling, West Coast Elite Basketball, and Lacrosse Events TBD.
- Securing supporting staff and speakers for each event location as needed
- Booking travel and handing any required logistics prior to events
- Creating itineraries and developing event run of show with each partner
- Shipping and inventory tasks completed through Premier’s Warehouse
- Conceptualizing event engagements and formulating partner specific strategies
- Fulfilling any event-related contractual items from each partnership agreement
- Maintaining budget, revenue and reporting per partner weekly and monthly
- Work closely with marketing team to executive any brand initiatives at events
- Act as main point of contact for staff at events
- Conduct pre-event briefing meetings and post-event recap sessions
- Host weekly calls with event staff to overview upcoming events General Partnership Management responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be held accountable to every aspect of the partnership
- Host monthly and/or quarterly check-ins with partners as appropriate
- Determine best integration with partner
- Facilitate any NCSA activations at events
- All event planning and management of partner events
- Report on success of partner events/event follow up
- Collaborate with NCSA’s business development team to identify new potential partners Qualifications : One or more years of event planning and/or administrative support experience Experience representing NCSA on-site at events Football, wrestling, basketball and/or lacrosse experience preferred Ability to travel domestically 50-70% of the time Stay Healthy : Enroll in comprehensive benefits & insurance plans with no waiting period Be Well : Expense up to $65 per month for health & wellness Maximize Savings : Contribute to your 401k retirement savings with company matching Be Comfortable : Enjoy a relaxed casual dress code Give Back : Receive paid time off to volunteer in your community Take Time : Enjoy paid parental leave to bond with & care for a newborn or newly adopted child Stay Connected : Expense up to $350 towards the purchase of a laptop, tablet or computer PAWesome Perk : Enroll your furry friends in our Voluntary Pet Insurance Plan ABOUT NEXT COLLEGE STUDENT ATHLETE (NCSA) NCSA is the world's largest and most successful collegiate athletic recruiting network.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Reigning Champs LLC ( www.reigningchamps.com ), NCSA's 700 teammates leverage exclusive data, proprietary matching algorithms and personal relationships built over nearly two decades as the industry leader to connect tens of thousands of college-bound student-athletes to more than 35,000 college coaches nationwide across 34 sports every year.
You can learn more about NCSA at www.ncsasports.org .
National Collegiate Scouting Association LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Questions? Call 866-495-5172, 8am-6pm CST Every Day